Driving Hours Calculator
My Driving Hours is a website for those of us that don't have sophisticated tachograph download equipment and software to keep track of our driving and working hours.
If you're like me and want to finish work, go home like any other normal person and not have to spend inordinate amounts of unpaid time recording and calculating drivers hours, the WTD, last weeks driving and working hours, paybacks and other details that you need to track to comply with legislation, the My Driving Hours Driver Calculator is a real benefit. I also found that with the increasing amount of legislation that has come our way; I needed to try to simplify the process, so I did.
The system is written based on EU rules and for single manned vehicles.
To use My Driving Hours you enter a few key pieces of information, start time, finish time, driving, working, POA and rest times and the system will calculate:
We also give you a graphical representation of the last three weeks.
Summary for Saturday the 28th of December 2013
- You last:
- started work at 07:00 UTC on Saturday the 28th of December 2013
- and last:
- finished work at 16:47 UTC on Saturday the 28th of December 2013
- You have taken 6 hours 48 minutes rest since 16:47 UTC on Saturday the 28th of December 2013
- To ensure a 9 hour daily rest period, you can start again at 01:47 UTC on Sunday the 29th of December 2013
- To ensure an 11 hour daily rest period, you can start again at 03:47 UTC on Sunday the 29th of December 2013
- To ensure a 24 hour weekly rest period, you can start again at 16:47 UTC on Sunday the 29th of December 2013
- To ensure a 45 hour weekly rest period, you can start again at 13:47 UTC on Monday the 30th of December 2013
- Your previous weekly rest period was a full weekly rest period of 3 days 13 hours 15 minutes
- from: 17:45 UTC on Monday the 23rd of December 2013
- to: 07:00 UTC on Friday the 27th of December 2013
- 1.7 consecutive 24-hour periods have passed since your last weekly rest.
- You must start a weekly rest period before 07:00 UTC on Thursday the 2nd of January 2014
- You have driven for 8 hours 4 minutes this week. You can drive for a maximum of 56 hours this week based on 14 hours 6 minutes driving last week.
- Your total two-weekly driving time is 22 hours 10 minutes (max 90 hrs)
- You have not increased your driving time this week (max twice per week)
- You have not taken any reduced daily rest periods this working period (max 3)
- You have worked for 28 hours this working period (max 60 hrs)
- Your average working time is:
- 9.5 hours per week over a rolling 17 weeks (max 48 hrs per week)
- 9.0 hours per week over a fixed 18 weeks from 2nd Dec 2013 to 7th Apr 2014 (max 48 hrs per week)
- 6.2 hours per week over a rolling 26 weeks (max 48 hrs per week)
Your 3 week overview
The website is free for drivers so if you would like to try it out, just sign up, you could be up and running in less than 10 minutes.